APF Vacancy 2079 Written Exam Date for Technical Inspector (Doctor & Staff Nurse)
By Rajesh Antil -
APF Armed Police Force Vacancy 2022: Armed Police Force Nepal has released an APF New Job Vacancy notification for the written exam date of Technical Armed Police Inspector (Doctor) and Technical Armed Police Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) in Technical Group (Health). Nepalese Citizen Candidates who have Qualified for the Comprehensive Health Examination for APF Vacancy can download APF Vacancy Admit Card, Check the Exam Date as per Exam Information Given by the Armed Police Force website www.apf.gov.np. Other details of the APF Jobs 2079 Exam Date like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and APF Jobs Vacancy Exam Date How to Apply are given below…
APF Jobs Vacancy 2079 for Technical Inspector (Doctor) & Deputy Inspector (Staff Nurse) Written Exam Date, Admit Card
Armed Police Force, Nepal Announcement of vacancy Written Exam for Technical Armed Police Inspector (Doctor) and Technical Armed Police Deputy Inspector (Staff Nurse). APF admit Card for the Doctor, Nurse Various Posts can download Armed Police Force Admit Card from here. You can check the APF job Exam Date Advertisement in the brief description below:-
Armed Police Force Recruitment 2079 Admit Card
|Post Name||Nepal Army (Nepali Sena) Vacancy Eligibility|
|Technical Armed Police Inspector (Doctor) and Technical Armed Police Deputy Inspector (Staff Nurse).||M.V.V.S. from a recognized educational institution or equivalent title and registered with Nepal Medical Council,|
- Date for Submission of Application: 04/13/2079, from 10:00 AM to 05/12/2079, 1700 PM.
- Contact Date: 2039/05/14 at 11:00 AM Armed Police Force, Nepal Head Office, Recruitment and Selection Branch, Halchok.
- Submission of Application Form Place: Armed Police Force, Nepal Head Office, Recruitment and Selection Branch, Halchok.
- Candidates’ age limit must be completed at 21 years of age on the date of occurrence and not exceeding 30 years of age.
- Rs 1000/- has to be paid while submitting the trust. Also, when submitting the application form for the inclusive group, an additional fee of 20% of the examination fee per group will have to be paid and the fee for the said fee is 314053507 of this office, Revenue Title No. In 14224 National Commercial Bank Ltd. Armed Police Force at Central Office, Head Office Account No. 100010020010000 and its gross receipt should be submitted along with the application form.
- Rs 400/- has to be paid when paying the deposit. Also, when submitting the application form for the inclusive group, an additional fee of 20% of the examination fee per group will have to be paid for the additional group, and the fee for the said fee should be paid to this office’s 314053507, Revenue Title No. In 14224 National Commercial Bank Ltd. Armed Police Force at Central Office, Nal Head Office Account No. 100010020010000, and its gross receipt should be submitted along with the application form.
APF Vacancy Notification 2079
- Preliminary Physical Examination.
- Special Health Test.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Comprehensive Medical Examination.
- Written Examination.
- (a) The result will be published on the website after the completion of each round of examination and only qualified candidates will be admitted to the next examination.
- (b) While conducting the examination, an examination is conducted for open and inclusive groups and on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates of the inclusive group, the posts will be filled by competing separately among them.
- (c) The written examination mentioned in clause (d) of Clause No. 8 is held by the Public Service Commission.
- (d) The interview results will be published in the following order.
- (A) open (B) Women (C) Tribal Tribes (E) Madhesi (U) Backward Regions (A) Descendants of immortal disabled (a) Dalit.
- (e) After getting the appointment, the applicants will have to undergo basic and other training as per the syllabus prescribed by the Armed Police Force, Nepal Head Office.
- f) Vacant posts may also be included in this advertisement till the result of the interview is published.
How To Apply for Armed Police Force Jobs Vacancy
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Armed Police Force, Nepal.
Armed Police Force Vacancy Exam Date, Admit Card Direct Link
|Official Website||Click Here|