Nepal Army Vacancy 2079 for Sainya 4000 Posts in Nepali Sena
By Rajesh Antil -
Nepal Army (Nepali Sena) Vacancy 2022: Nepal Army Recruitment Selection Directorate, Personnel Department, Jangiadda has released for Nepal Army New Job Vacancy notification for Military (Sainya) positions in Nepali Sena. Eligible Nepalese citizens may submit their application for Rs.10/- at the designated recruitment center Nepal Army Vacancy 2079 Application Form by Friday, January 6, 2023 (2079/09/22). Other details of Nepal Army Jobs 2079 like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to Apply for Nepal Army Jobs Vacancy are given below…
Nepal Army Jobs Vacancy 2079 for 4000 Military Positions
Nepal Army Announcement of vacancy for the post of Sainya. Nepal Army Application Form for the Military (Sainya) Various posts should be submitted from the Nepal Army official website by 2079/06/23. You can check the Nepal Army job Advertisement no. 079/80/01 in the brief description below:-
Nepal Army Recruitment 2079
|Post Name||Nepal Army (Nepali Sena) Vacancy Eligibility|
|Military (Sainya)||Class 8th, Class 9th and Class 10th must, a minimum of 2 GPA and less than D + in any subject
Candidates who have submitted SLC/SEE or higher educational qualification certificates must have a minimum 2 GPA in the certificate of higher educational qualification and should not be less than D+ in any subject. Also, applicants submitting certificates accordingly should submit a copy of all the educational qualification certificates obtained including SLC/SEE.
Nepal Army Vacancy for Sanya Post Other qualifications
- Candidates for military posts are eligible for a medical test, should not have been convicted by the court on criminal charges of moral turpitude, should not be a member of any political party immediately, should not be involved in any criminal activities, should not be associated with any subversive organization Not a member of Intentions, accused of spying against Nepal. Must not have been convicted, punished for violating human rights and humanitarian law, and must not have been disqualified from future government service. Also, in the case of other qualifications, it should be in accordance with the general principles to be followed while making an appointment and promotion to the post of Military Service, 2064, and Military Service Rules, 2069 (with amendments).
- Candidates must be unmarried to join the military (except for existing military personnel).
- Published Date: 2079/5/24.
- Submission of Application Date: from 2079/5/24 Sunday, (September 9, 2022), to 2079/06/23 Sunday, (October 9, 2022) with regular fee; And double fee can be registered within office hours from 2079/06/24 to 2079/06/30.
- The candidate’s age limit should be completed 18 years and not more than 22 years as of 2079-06-23 and existing personnel candidates should not be more than 26 years.
- Applicants’ application fee is Rs. 150/-.
And in case of applying in more than one group in the same advertisement, a 20% additional fee will have to be paid for each group, in addition to this, deposit the bank account number, office code, and revenue title number specified by the respective recruitment centers in the examination fee account. And submit the original voucher and 1 (one) copy of the application form at the said recruitment center forms.
For Incumbent Nepali Army Candidates
- The last date for submission of the application is 23/06/2079, must have completed a minimum 1 year service period.
Nepal Army Required documents with the Application
- Certificate of Nepalese Citizenship.
- Certificates of qualification, character certificates, and original/provisional certificates of all educational levels.
- In the case of those who have obtained a degree from a Board or University of a country other than Nepal University, they shall also submit a certificate of equivalency to the degree obtained from a recognized book of equivalency published by Tribhuvan University.
- In addition to their educational qualification, they have other certificates obtained by him (extracurricular activities) and certificates related to various subjects.
In the case of descendants of Nepalese soldiers who were physically disabled during military training or duty, the following additional documents should be self-attested and submitted by the candidate.
- The name must be included in the list of needs of the resort published by the Directorate of Settlement of Shri Samroha, Or a certified copy of the martyr or disabled deed in the Pension Patta (Pension Patta)-1 (one).
- In the case of incumbents, a copy of the recommendation letter from the Medical Board as per Rule 107 of the Military Service Regulations, 2069.
- Copy of the proof of relationship with the concerned candidate – 1 (one).
- Photograph: Recent passport-size photographs of the full face (including both ears) of the candidates clearly visible (with beard and hair cut in case of men) and (03) and 2×2 size photographs (01) To be submitted along with the application.
- Contact Date & Venue for Examination: 07/15/2079 at 13:00 hrs at the concerned Admission Center where an application is submitted.
Nepal Army Vacancy Notification 2079
- The selection of the applied applicants is based on the test internal wear and p-medical, physical test, written test, comprehensive health test, and interview. Also, the revised arrangement of the physical structure seen in underwear in the selection process 2079 website is given. The selection test for the applicants will be held at the respective admission centers.
For Men Height: Minimum 5 feet 3 inches.
- Chest: Must be at least 32 inches when not inflated and at least 34 inches when inflated.
- Weight: Minimum 50 kg. (110 lb).
For Women: Height: Minimum 5 feet 0 inches.
- Weight: Minimum 40 kg. (88 lb).
- For Both (Male and Female Candidates).
- Eye: If you use glasses, your eyes will not be weaker than + -2.
- Salary, Allowance, Ration, and Other Facilities: Rules and regulations will be followed in Nepal Army.
- While applying, the applicant has to keep in mind that if the applicant is a person working in the Government of Nepal or any other semi-government organization, then departmental approval will have to be submitted.
- Combat-Related Duties/Combat Support/Combat Service other than Nepali Army Units which have Direct Combat Duties/Close Combat Roles (work that goes directly to the frontline) will be included.
- Other conditions are given on the website of the Nepali Army. Besides this, the details of the recruitment selection test are also placed on the official website of the Nepali Army www.nepalarmy.mil.np under JOIN THE ARMY under RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION.
How To Apply for Nepal Army Jobs Vacancy
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Nepal Army.
Nepal Army Vacancy Direct Link
|Official Website||Click Here|