SOS Children Village Nepal Vacancy 2079 Apply Now Counselor Post
By Rajesh Antil -
SOS Children Village Nepal Vacancy 2023: SOS Children Village has released the job vacancy notice for various posts of Counselor. SOS Children’s Villages Nepal acts as a non-governmental social development organization supporting children without parental care through services in care, education, health and emergency relief. In this, we collaborate with a variety of partners to advocate for the rights of children and youth, provide a safe and friendly work environment, and are committed to protecting the rights of children by adopting a zero-tolerance policy in this regard. Here we are looking for interested and eligible persons for the post of Counselor in SOS Children Village Lumbini located at Lumbini Road, Rupandehi. Other details of SOS Children Village Nepal Vacancy 2079 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Careers – SOS Children’s Villages Nepal, Selection Process, Application Fee, and SOS Children Village Nepal Recruitment How to apply are given below…
In this we are committed to providing a safe environment for the employees, children, young people and adults we work with, where human rights are respected and supported, and to our organizational systems, capabilities and Healthy relationships are built by building awareness.
SOS Children Village Nepal Jobs Vacancy 2079 for Counselor (1) (Female) Post
Applications are invited for Nepali citizens for Counselor posts in SOS Children Village Nepal Jobs. Interested candidates may send Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Employment Application Form (mandatory documents) downloaded from www.sosnepal.org.np website through The Village Director, SOS Children’s Village Lumbini, cv.lumbini @ sosnepal.org.np 13 January 2023 Friday Send it by 4:00 pm. Telephone. No: +977-71- 507273.
SOS Children’s Villages Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all the candidatures without assigning any reason. SOS Children’s Village Nepal encourages women, people with disabilities, ethnic minorities and marginalized communities to apply by following an inclusive policy. The brief details of the SOS Children Village Jobs application advertisement are given below:–
SOS Children Village Nepal Recruitment 2079
Educational Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Candidates should have Applicants must have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 1 year PG Diploma in Psychological Counseling and three years of relevant work experience OR a Master’s Degree in Psychology or Master’s Degree in any discipline with Psychological Counseling.
- Proficiency Certificate level or 12th or equivalent and completed 6 months of training related to Psychosocial Counseling
- Notification Date: 2079/09/19 (Tuesday, January 3, 2023).
- Last Date for Application: Friday, 2079/9/29.
- The candidates’ age limit should be 35 years.
- Up to the end of 2080, can be renewed according to the needs of the program and performance.
SOS Children Village Nepal Vacancy Notification 2079
Key Performance Areas and Key Responsibilities
- SOS Children’s Village provides guidance in the holistic development of children and youth. In this, by supporting the children and youth through appropriate counseling as well as helping them to solve their problems.
- The special educational needs of individual children and young people are assessed Support is arranged which includes making regular contact with teachers for timely monitoring of academic progress and academic performance of the youth. Classes are conducted on mental health awareness, and enhancing self-esteem through various extra-curricular activities like debate, theater and other activities.
Counseling and One-year relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali and proficiency in computer applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude. Experience in working with children and youth would be an added advantage.
- (Preference will be given to candidates having two-wheeler licenses).
Salary & Other facilities
- Candidates will be given a salary and other benefits as per the policies of the organization.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Offline.
- Job Location: SOS Children Village Nepal.
- Applied Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Computer Practical, and Interview.
SOS Children Village Nepal Apply Online and Notification Direct Link