Nepal Police Vacancy 2077 for Office Helper (Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi) Post
By Rajesh Antil -
Nepal Police Vacancy 2020: Nepal Police (Nepal Prahari) Headquarters, Naxal, Kathmandu has released for Nepal Police New Job Vacancy notification for various posts of Office Helper (Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi) positions in Nepal Prahari Recruitment through open competition under the inclusive provision. Eligible Nepalese citizens may submit Nepal Police Vacancy 2020 Application Form by 2077-09-06 (Tuesday, November 17, 2020). Other details of Nepal Police Jobs 2077 like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to Apply for Nepal Police Jobs Vacancy are given below…
Nepal Police Jobs Vacancy 2077 Apply Now Office Helper Positions
Nepal Police Announcement of vacancy for the post of Police Office Helper (Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi). Nepal Police Application Form for the Office Helper (Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi) Various posts should be submitted from the Nepal Army official website from 2077-08-02 (10 am) to 2077-09-06, (4:00 PM). You can check the Nepal Police Nepal Prahari job Advertisement in the brief description below:-
Required Post and Number
|Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi (Mali / Bagaiche)||09|
|Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi (Bhanchhe)||261|
|Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi (Hajam)||10|
|Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi (Silai / Bunai)||15|
|Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi (Kuchikar)||50|
|Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi (Kheladi [Player])||15|
Nepal Police Recruitment 2077
- Educational Qualification: General literacy.
- Not being convicted on criminal charges of moral turpitude.
- Not being a member of a political party. Not being a member of a terrorist organization.
- Not to be dismissed from a job in the future so as not to be generally disqualified for a government job.
- Eyes are not weaker than -2 or + 2.
- Receiving a certificate of health from an approved physician designated by the Police Headquarters (to be conducted during the examination), National Police Training Institute of Interested Candidates,
- Nepali citizens.
Nepal Police Office Helper Vacancy required qualifications
Places to get and submit the application form
|1 No. Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Biratnagar Morang||9852090180|
|2 No. Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Janakpur (Now contract Office in Rajbiraj, Saptari)||9854090600|
|Bagmati Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Dudhuli, Sindhuli||9854041789|
|Gandaki Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Pokhara, Kaski||9856068121|
|Lumbini Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Butwal, Rupandehi||9857090444|
|Karnali Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Surkhet (Now in Nepalgunj)||9858090115|
|Sudur Paschim Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Dipayal, Doti||9858490084|
|Mahanagariya Prahari Parisar, Kathmandu||9851283012|
|Mahanagariya Prahari Parisar, Bhaktapur||9851283020|
|Mahanagariya Prahari Parisar, Lalitpur||9851283017|
|District Police Office, (All 77 districts)||concerned district police office|
- Registration Date for Application Form: 2077/08/02 (10:00 AM) to 2077/09/06, (4:00 PM) (Except public holidays).
- The age limit of the applying candidate should be from 18 years to 25 years of age as of the last date of registration of the application form.
- All candidates will have to pay Rs 100 along with the application form.
- Also, if the candidate wants to apply in more than one group, then a fee of Rs 20 will be charged for each group.
Documents to be included with the application
- 1 Copy of Nepalese Citizenship Certificate.
- 5 copies of the same recent passport-size photograph (with beard and hair cut in case of male) showing full face (including both ears).
- 1/1 (one/one) copy of the certificate of educational qualification obtained (including character, permanent or provisional certificate, and mark sheet of each level and in case of studies outside Nepal, determination of equivalence from higher Council of Secondary Education, Tribhuvan University) equivalent certificate.
- In the case of Adivasi/Tribe: on the basis of the official list of castes listed in the Nepal Adivasi/Tribe National Foundation Act, but if there is more than one caste within a caste listed in the Nepal Adivasi/Tribe National Foundation Act; Document certified as a surname within the listed caste by the Chief District Officer (CDO) on the recommendation of the President of the concerned local level/body.
- in the case of Dalits: in the case of a caste listed by the National Commission for Dalits on the basis of a single list, but if there is more than one caste within a caste listed by the National Commission for Dalits; A document certified as a surname within the listed caste by the Chief District Officer (CDO) on the recommendation of the President of the concerned local level/body.
- For Madhesi, unless the Government of Nepal publishes a notice in the Nepal Gazette and certifies them as Madhesi from the specified institution, but not by specifying the institution by publishing the notice in the Nepal Gazette; Copy-1 (One) Copy of the certificate certified as Madhesi by the Chief District Officer (CDO) on the recommendation of the President of the local body concerned.
- For backward areas (Acham, Kalikot, Jajarkot, Jumla, Dolpa, Bajhang, Bajura, Mugu and Humla) by permanently residing in the district and obtaining a citizenship certificate from the concerned district and the concerned village municipality on the spot Submitting an application form is recommended to be a permanent resident.
- If citizenship has been obtained from a district other than the district of permanent residence, a letter stating the reason for obtaining citizenship must be obtained from the District Administration Office.
- Document proving death/disability and proof of relationship for the family of deceased/disabled police.
- On the reverse of the copy of the documents submitted along with the application form, the candidate will have to put his/her own signature that ‘the copy is correct as per the original’.
Nepal Police Application Form Submission Venue and Exam Center Details
|Places of Delivery and Submission of Application Form||Exam Place|
|In case of registered candidates in Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra Biratnagar, District Police Offices Ilam, Jhapa, Panchthar, Taplejung, Bhojpur, Dhankuta, Morang, Sankhuwasabha, Sunsari, Tehrathum, Khotang, Okhaldhunga, Solukhumbu, and Udaipur||1 No. Prahari Talim Kendra, Biratnagar|
|In the case of registered candidates in Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra Janakpur, District Police Offices in Siraha, Dhanusha, Mahottari, Sarlahi, Rautahat, Bara, and Parsa.||2 No. Prahari Talim Kendra Janakpur (Now contact office in Rajbiraj, Saptari)|
|In the case of registered candidates in Bagmati Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra Sindhuli, District Police Offices Dolakha, Ramechhap, Sindhuli, Chitwan and Makwanpur||Bagmati Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Dudhauli, Sindhuli|
|In the case of registered candidates in Gandaki Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra Pokhara, District Police Offices Gorkha, Lamjung, Tanahu, Kaski, Manang, Mustang, Parbat, Syangja, Myagdi, and Baglung.||Gandaki Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Pokhara, Kaski|
|In the case of registered candidates in Lumbini Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Butwal, District Police Offices Nawalparasi (East of Bardaghat Susta), Nawalparasi (West of Bardaghat Susta), Rupandehi, Kapilvastu, Palpa, Arghakhanchi, Gulmi, Rolpa, Pyuthan and Dang.||Lumbini Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Butwal, Rupandehi|
|In the case of registered candidates in Karnali Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Surkhet (now Nepalganj), District Police Offices Rukum (East), Rukum (West), Banke, Bardia, Salyan, Dolpa, Jumla, Mugu, Humla, Kalikot, Jajarkot, Dailekh And in the case of candidates who have registered their application in Surkhet.||Karnali Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra, Surkhet (now Nepalganj)|
|In the case of registered candidates in Sudur Paschim Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra Dipayal, District Police Offices Bajura, Bajhang, Doti, Achham, Darchula, Baitadi, Dadeldhura, Kanchanpur, and Kailali.||Sudur Paschim Pradesh Prahari Talim Kendra Dipayal,|
|Mahanagariya Prahari, Parisar Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur as well as District Police Offices Kavrepalanchok, Sindhupalchowk, Rasuwa, Nuwakot and Dhading, and Rashtriya Prahari Prashikshan Pratisthan Maharajganj in the case of candidates who have applied for the post of Police Office Assistant (Player).||Mahanagariya Prahari Shikshalaya, Maharajgunj|
Note: Practical Test and Interview Test will be held at Metropolitan Police School, Maharajganj, Kathmandu for the applicants who have passed Preliminary Medical Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Detailed Medical Test.
Nepal Police Vacancy Notification 2077
Specific Scope and Nature of work to be performed
- Gardener/Gardener: Along with nursery and garden management work, care of the garden and flowers, decoration, etc. must be done.
- Bhanche: The police trap has to do the work of cooking, kitchen, utensils and other cleanings.
Hajam (barber): The act of cutting the hair of a police officer.
- Sewing and knitting: Weaving, cutting and other sewing-embroidery work should be done for the police personnel.
- Kuchikar: Cleanliness should be done in the office premises including the office, toilets, and bathrooms.
- Sportsperson (Khiladi): Should have participated in national and international level sports competitions.
- Nepal Police Result will be published after each stage of the exam is over and only successful candidates will be able to appear for the next stage exam.
- The examination will be conducted equally open and inclusive and applicants from the inclusive side will be selected only on the basis of marks obtained.
- Applicants must be present in person along with original certificates to submit the application form.
- Information related to this advertisement and the syllabus for various stages of examinations will be available on the website of Nepal Police: www.nepalpolice.gov.np and the application form can be downloaded from the same website of Nepal Police designated offices.
Contact Date and Location
- 2077/09/15 (Friday, August 21, 2020) at 11:00 am, the concerned police offices registered the application form.
- Police Headquarters, Department of Human Resources and Administration, Recruitment Selection Division, Naxal, Kathmandu.
- Phone No: 01-4414906
Height, Chest, and Weight
|Men||Height less than 5 feet, chest 31-33, weight 50 kg.|
|Female||4 feet 10 inches in height, 2 kg.|
- In the case of the Player, he/she has participated in the national competitions of the Association recognized by the National Sports Council and National Sports Council, or has excelled in South Asian, Asian, and Olympic Games, or has participated in Youth 16, 18, and 19 competitions. Participate in international competitions and submit a certificate of excellent performance.
How To Apply for Nepal Police Jobs Vacancy
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Nepal Army.
Nepal Police Vacancy Direct Link
|Official Website||Click Here|